Friday, January 15th 2016
4:00 – 7:00 PM
Need an evening without the kids?
F3 Kids Night Out (4:00-7:00pm) gives parents the opportunity to take a well-deserved break, but still be able to have the kids in bed at a reasonable time. Go out and enjoy some time feeling confident that your little ones are safe and having a great time with the amazing child watch staff at F3! Each member of our staff have passed CORI and SORI checks, and all have years of child care or babysitting experience–your children will be safe and happy with us.
This super fun evening will be filled with a variety of Games, Crafts, & Activities. We will provide a pizza dinner, juice/water, and snacks. We are a nut free facility, but please let us know about ANY food allergies your child may have.
NOTE: Your child MUST be 100% potty trained to participate in Kids Night Out. Sorry, no exceptions.
- 4:00–4:15pm: Drop Off/The Name Game
- 4:15–4:45pm: Obstacle Course & Instructed Tumble
- 4:45–5:30pm: Arts & Crafts
- 5:30–6pm: Pizza Dinner, drinks, & snack
- 6–6:45pm: Kids Choice/Play Time/Karaoke dance Party
- 6:45–7pm: Circle/Highlight of your night
- 7pm: Pick up