Our birthday party business is very busy and unique–we customize parties for each birthday child based on available party packages.
Some packages require the facilitator to actively move children from activity to activity (in order to keep parties running on schedule), as well as provide hands-on instruction on STEM-type activities (ex. making glitter slime), etc. ALL parties require the facilitator to:
- Execute party according to manager’s written plan and directions, which have been prepared specifically for each party
- Oversee and provide direction to a team of party hosts while acting as lead host
- Provide excellent customer service to the host family and their guests
- Oversee party activities, and provide timekeeping to ensure parties run on time
- Liaise with food vendors and delivery drivers
- Check out host family at the end of party and collect balance due, as well as collect gratuity for hosts
- Oversee facility clean up between parties, and then at the end of the day
- Other responsibilities as required
Our ideal candidate would be available to work either most Saturdays or most Sundays throughout the year. This is a perfect job for a daycare, preschool, or elementary school teacher looking for extra income on the weekend.
Must have significant experience working with children (ex. teaching at a daycare, preschool, elementary school, or other environment where you have lead children’s projects). Only candidates with this experience will be considered._
Compensation: $40/party or event, plus tips; up to 4 parties/events per day
Job Type: Part-time; Local candidates only, please.